(619) 287-8613 info@dahlkeinsurance.com
The products/plans advertised herein are not sponsored, approved, or endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with, Farmers Group, Inc.


social services
Non-Profit and For-Profit Social Services

No matter how diligent you are, there are risks involved in running a social services organization. You may occassionally have to deal with losses or damages that could potentially shut your doors.

Unless your business is specifically insured with an insurance company specializing in social services, it is quite possible that claims may be excluded from coverage. Our company can provide specialized social services insurance programs for both non-profit and for-profit organizations.

  • General Liability
  • Sexual/Physical Abuse Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Auto/Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
  • Business and Business Personal Property
  • Workers Compensation
Available Coverage
Everything you need to protect your social services organization.

Many insurance companies offer coverage for rental homes, but often this coverage prohibits Recovery Residence operations – possibly making the home ineligible for both liability and property coverage. You need to insure your operation with a policy specifically tailored to recovery residences to avoid uncovered claims.

Download Application

Outpatient and inpatient coverage is available for providers up to level 3.7. Specialized policies include coverage for employees and contractors.

We provide coverage for shelters, community outreach organizations, and family services.

Monthly premium payment plans are available.
Coverage is offered in: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT,IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV,NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
“A” rated insurance companies provide coverage and may vary by state.
*This page provides a general outline of coverage available. For complete coverage terms and conditions refer to the actual policy provided by the insurer issuing coverage.