Insurance allows you to transfer the risk of financial uncertainty to an
insurance company for a known premium. So, first calculate how much
of that financial uncertainty you’re willing to take on and how much
risk you want the insurance company to assume. That will help you
determine the deductible. The risk the insurance company assumes is
the limit of liability over and above the deductible.
- Your current business insurance policy
- Updated payroll and sales records
- Your current profit and loss statement
- Any loss information from the current and three prior years
- Your OSHA log, if available
- Current schedule of any commercial vehicles and Motor Vehicle Reports (MVR)
- Safety programs/procedures and safety meeting records
- Your company’s promotional literature
- Your loss history for each policy for the last Five (5) years
Every business has its unique set of risks: Advertising Agencies, Arbitrators, Mediators, Paralegals, Bookkeepers, Tutors, Caterers . . .
Specialized coverage for: Software Engineers, Network Analysts, Web Developers, IT Technicians, UX Designers . . .
Many insurance companies and policies can’t protect your social services organization. We offer special packages that can.
Once you have completed the application form, please submit it to us by email, fax or mail.
15396 Broad Oaks Road
El Cajon, CA 92021