(619) 287-8613 info@dahlkeinsurance.com
The products/plans advertised herein are not sponsored, approved, or endorsed by, or otherwise affiliated with, Farmers Group, Inc.

Sober Living Homes

Sober Living Insurance
Sober Living Homes. Transitional Living. Halfway Houses.

No matter how diligent you are, there are risks involved in running a Sober Living Home. You may occassionally have to deal with losses or damages that could potentially shut your doors.

Unless your location is specifically insured as a Sober Living Home, it is quite possible that any claim you have may be excluded from coverage. Many insurance companies offer coverage for rental homes, but this coverage prohibits Sober Living Home operations – making the home ineligible for both liability and property coverage.

Download Brochure


Available Coverage
Everything you need to protect your sober living home.
  • General Liability
  • Sexual/Physical Abuse Liability
  • Professional Liability
  • Auto/Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
  • Business and Business Personal Property
  • Workers Compensation
Monthly premium payment plans are available.
Coverage is offered in: AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT,IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV,NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WY
“A” rated insurance companies provide coverage and may vary by state.
*This page provides a general outline of coverage available. For complete coverage terms and conditions refer to the actual policy provided by the insurer issuing coverage.